Christopher E. SawinPartner, Attorney
Christopher E. Sawin is a Boston attorney who concentrates his practice on family, probate, and veterans law. His practice includes business consultation and legal strategy through alternative dispute resolution channels as well as litigation.
Mr. Sawin was previously a law clerk at an esteemed law firm in Boston specializing in nursing home/long care facilities, products liability, medical malpractice, and tort and liability defense.
While attending law school, Mr. Sawin was the Managing Editor of the Journal of High Technology Law and was an active participant in the bro bono program. Additionally, he taught constitutional law to inner city high school students as a Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Fellow, as well as privacy education to high school students in Boston, Mass. Mr. Sawin also represented indigent families as a Rule 3:03 student attorney through his participation in the Family Advocacy Clinic. Mr. Sawin was also a teaching assistant in a legal practice skills class where he assisted first-year law students in writing, analysis, research, and oral advocacy skills.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Sawin was a Lance Corporal in the U.S. Marine Corps Infantry where he served two combat deployments in Iraq and aboard the USS Iwo Jima.
Honors & Awards
- Suffolk University Law School Dean’s List
- Suffolk University Law School Honorable Mention Brief Award, Legal Practice Skills, 2014-15
- Suffolk University Law School Honorable Mention Oral Advocate Award, Legal Practice Skills, 2014-15
- Curry College Dean’s List
- Quincy College Dean’s List
- Creating Super Soldiers for Warfare: A Look into the Laws of War, 17 J. High Tech. L. 105 (2016).
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Plymouth County Bar Association
- Veterans’ Claim Assistance Network
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Curry College, B.A., Criminal Justice
- Quincy College, A.S., Criminal Justice, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions and Accreditation
- Accredited Department of Veterans Affairs Claims Agent
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
Anthony M. DavisOffice Manager, Business Consultant
Anthony M Davis has a Masters in Public Administration and a Juris Doctorate from Suffolk University. His area of expertise is business start-ups, program management and process improvement. Anthony has multiple years of Veteran Law experience and is passionate about helping Veterans start their own businesses. He enjoys setting them up and helping them access government resources and government contracts. He also helps at-risk Veterans file appeals, access medical care, get access to affordable housing and other benefits as determined eligible for the Veteran.
Mr. Davis started a non-profit while in law school that connected at-risk Veterans with already existing resources helping them become the best version of themselves. This is Anthony’s greatest achievement and ultimately led to the creation of Argos Legal Group.
While in law school Anthony focused on legal innovation and technology, and he has a Yellow-Belt Certificate for Lean Six Sigma. Anthony was chosen to represent the city of Boston in an innovation challenge that placed him with Thomas Reuters’s UX Legal Design Team and together they created state of the art software for the legal community.
Anthony M. Davis was retired from the Marine Corp in 2009 after serving five and a half years. He is active in the Veteran community and prides himself on the support and services he provides for his fellow Veterans.
- Treasurer, Environmental Society
- Vice President, Federalist Society
- Executive Director, Argos Remembers
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Suffolk University Sawyer Business School, MPA
- Nova Southeastern University, B.S., Legal Studies
- Bunker Hill Community College, A.S., General Studies